Tax & Estate Planning for Fine Arts and Collections
Fine art can create challenging tax issues. With proper planning, artists, investors, dealers, and collectors can minimize the estate, gift, and income tax consequences of their collections. BLS is located in Delaware, one of five states without sales or use tax, and BLS has an extensive Estate & Trust team. These two factors put us in the unique position to assist you with making the best tax and estate decisions regarding your art or special collection pieces. Let BLS help you manage art as a financial asset.
We assist artists, dealers, collectors and investors. Talk with us to see why Delaware is a safe harbor for art collectors.
Our Fine Arts & Special Collections Consulting Services
- Fiduciary return preparation and consulting
- Grantor and beneficiary tax planning
- Asset protection consulting
- Management of LLC
- Estate & trust tax planning
- Planned charitable giving consulting
- Borrowing against fine arts collections
- Align you with contacts that assist with…
- Sales/auction houses
- Storage and transportation facilities
Contact Our Estate and Trust Professionals
Looking for assistance managing your estate plan? If so, then contact us today. For additional information on our estate planning for fine arts and collections, please contact Jordon Rosen, CPA, AEP, at 302.225.0600, or click here to email Jordon. In a brief consultation he can assess your situation and determine the best way to proceed.