Belfint Briefing: Top 10 Estate and Gift Tax Planning Ideas after Tax Reform
December 12 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
Please join Belfint, Lyons & Shuman for annual Year End Tax Planning Belfint Briefing which will discuss the impact of the 2017 Act on estate planning, charitable gift planning, and inter-family wealth transfers.
Top 10 Estate and Gift Tax Planning Ideas after Tax Reform
WE WILL LOOK AT:
- Planning With an Increased Exemption of $11 Million
- Passing the Right Assets on to Your Heirs
- Portability of Unused Estate Exemption to Your Spouse
- Credit Shelter Trust Planning
- Roth Conversions as an Estate Planning Tool
- Charitable Planning Techniques
- Using 529 Plans
- Change of Residency/Domicile
- Making Gifts to Family Members
- Long-Term Care Insurance Issues
December 12, 2018
8:00-8:30am – Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30-9:30am – Presentation
We is also holding a Belfint Briefing related to Income Tax Ideas on December 5, 2018.
Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, CPAs
Delle Donne Corporate Center
1011 Centre Road, Suite 310
Wilmington, DE 19805
Jordon N. Rosen, CPA, MST, AEP® – Director – Belfint, Lyons & Shuman CPAs
Karly A. Laughlin, CPA – Tax Manager – Belfint, Lyons & Shuman CPAs
This seminar is eligible for 1 Hour of CPE!
For additional details, please contact Jenni Fleck Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302.573.3901.