The constantly changing landscape of global businesses attracts many investors to the American market, commonly known as Foreign Direct Investment. These entrepreneurs are either branching their existing operations by accessing U.S. customers, or are simply seeking the prestige of an American company with a stable U.S. currency. Investors can choose entity structures that can offer favorable tax treatments, protection from personal liability, and/or ease of capital formation. While the benefits can be compelling, foreign companies should be aware of the various federal, state, and possibly local filing and compliance requirements they will need to follow.
If you are considering creating a U.S. entity, or if you have an established entity, our team of experienced professionals can guide you through the process to ensure you select the best structure based on your needs.
Our Foreign-Owned U.S. Entity Services Include:
- Entity formation consultations
- Federal and state registrations (EIN, ITIN, etc.)
- State nexus determination studies, including use of Third Party Fulfillment Services
- IRS Form 5472 Compliance – New Disregarded Entity Reporting
- Certification of Tax Residency
- State and local sales tax returns
- Outsourced bookkeeping
- Financial statement compilations
- Virtual office services
- Tax planning
- Foreign employees working in the U.S.
- Ongoing consulting