You are now leaving the Belfint Lyons Shuman website. Neither Belfint Lyons Shuman nor PrimeGlobal are responsible for the content of the site you are visiting.
We have a lot of exciting things happening at BLS and are proud to share them with you. See what’s been going on. Need additional information on something discussed or are you a reporter or editor looking for one of our experts to share their intellectual capital with you? Contact Jenni Fleck Jones and she will be happy to assist.
BLS In The News
- Summer 2015 – Are We Wrongfully Re-Thinking the Need for Estate Planning? by Jordon N. Rosen, CPA, AEP was published in the Summer 2015 issue of Delaware Banker (Delaware Bankers Association)
- July 20, 2015 – BLS was featured for our wonderful workplace culture in Joyce Carroll’s article Gore, WSFS, others embrace trend towards happy workplace culture (Delaware Business Times)
- July 9, 2015 – Jordon N. Rosen, CPA, AEP was quoted in Jeff Mordock’s article Delaware: the home of no billionaires (Delawareonline.com/The News Journal)
- June 2015 – Add Website Marketing Strategy to the Top of Your List by Jenni Fleck Jones was published in the June 2015 issue of the AAM Minute (Association for Accounting Marketing)
- Winter 2015 – The Art of Business Valuations by Jonathan A. Patterson, CPA was published in the Winter 2015 issue of Delaware Banker (Delaware Bankers Association)
- May 14, 2014 – Is Owning Practice Real Estate a Good Idea? by Kathy Dean-Bradley, CPA was published in the Practice Management section of Physician’s Money Digest.
- March 15, 2014 – Jordon N. Rosen, CPA was featured in NBCNews.com‘s Raised Money on Kickstarter? Time to Pay Uncle Sam by Julianne Pepitone.
- February 27, 2014 – Stephanie Chapman, CPA was featured in JD Supra Business Advisor’s The 3 Most Significant Tax Matters for Multinationals in 2014 in their Need to Know Section
- Winter 2014 – Offshore Banking: How FATCA and OVDP are Closing the Tax Gap by Stephanie L. Chapman, CPA was published in the Winter 2014 issue of Delaware Banker (Delaware Bankers Association)
Latest News Releases