You are now leaving the Belfint Lyons Shuman website. Neither Belfint Lyons Shuman nor PrimeGlobal are responsible for the content of the site you are visiting.
We have a lot of exciting things happening at BLS and are proud to share them with you. See what’s been going on. Need additional information on something discussed or are you a reporter or editor looking for one of our experts to share their intellectual capital with you? Contact Jenni Fleck Jones and she will be happy to assist.
BLS In The News
- February 27, 2014 – Stephanie Chapman, CPA was featured in JD Supra Business Advisor’s The 3 Most Significant Tax Matters for Multinationals in 2014 in their Need to Know Section
- Winter 2014 – Offshore Banking: How FATCA and OVDP are Closing the Tax Gap by Stephanie L. Chapman, CPA was published in the Winter 2014 issue of Delaware Banker (Delaware Bankers Association)
- November 2013 – BLS was featured in Delaware Today ‘s November 2013 issue: Best Places to Work in Delaware: Employees Speak Out compiled by Drew Ostroski
- November 9, 2013 – Jon Moll, CPA was featured in AccountingWeb’s article CPAs Say Working with a Business Coach Gives Them ‘Cutting Edge’ written by Lisa Tierney
- August 25, 2013 – BLS was featured in The News Journal’s article Accountants value job flexibility for earning the Work/Life Flexibility award in the Top Workplaces section.
- April 1, 2013 - Stephanie Chapman, CPA was quoted in AccountingToday’s article Booming Beyond Borders: For international success, you must be sophisticated…and spontaneous
- March/April 2013 – Playing Poker with Uncle Sam: How to win with tax planning by Kathy Dean-Bradley, CPA was published in the Healthcare Billing & Management Association (HBMA) March/April 2013 Issue of Billing.
- March/April 2013 – BLS was profiled in the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce’s March/April 2013 issue of Delaware Business: Count on Them: History, technology, know-how, and coffee aplenty keep tax experts buzzing
- March/April 2013 – Tax Issues for the Self-Employed by Mary E. Weeks, CPA, CFP was published in the March/April issue of Delaware Business (Delaware State Chamber of Commerce)
Latest News Releases
- November 13, 2013 – BLS Honored with DSCC Superstars in Business Award of Excellence
- November 12, 2013 – Jordon N. Rosen, CPA, AEP® Named 2013 Philadelphia Five Star Wealth Manager
- October 3, 2013 – In Memory of Norman J. Shuman, CPA, PFS
- August 26, 2013 – BLS Named Top Workplace AND Earned Work/Life Flexibility Special Award
- August 6, 2013 – Three BLS Directors Named Five Star Wealth Managers
- July 22, 2013 – Kathy S. Schultz, CPA Appointed to the Delaware State Board of Accountancy
- April 24, 2013 – BLS Celebrates 90 Years at an End of Tax Season Tailgate
- February 14, 2013 – BLS Celebrates Team Member Achievements
- December 17, 2012 – BLS Announces the Promotion of Two Exceptional Leaders
- December 5, 2012 – Jordon N. Rosen, CPA, AEP Elected to the NAEPC Executive Committee
- October 10, 2012 – BLS Continues to Expand Nonprofit and Governmental Service Offerings by Hiring Scott G. Sipple, Jr., CPA
- August 20, 2012 - BLS Renews Identity with Updated Logo and Website
- August 13, 2012 - Belfint Lyons & Shuman Named Top Workplaces 4 Years in a Row!
- August 8, 2012 - BLS Expands Global Resources through Strategic Membership in PrimeGlobal
- July 18, 2012 - Donna McClintock Honored at Rotary Ceremony