“I sit at the table with my clients at Board meetings. I’m often part of the team…and the family. I’ve been called upon to answer every conceivable question, from payroll advice to succession planning and a glimpse at every IRS notice that hits the inbox.”
– Donna L. McClintock, CPA, Director
We realize that owning a medical practice no longer means just worrying about treating your patients; it also means worrying about declining reimbursement rates, rising insurance rates and increasing costs. We understand the financial ramifications of these and other industry issues and can provide the information and guidance you need to maintain financial stability in today’s competitive marketplace and beyond.
As your accountant, we will work closely with you to develop a thorough understanding of your immediate concerns and your long-term goals. We’re involved in many facets of our clients’ practices, from preparing 1099s at year-end, selecting an investment manager for retirement funds, to ultimately
developing a succession plan. The recommendations and resources we provide clients enables them to make educated financial decisions, so they can achieve their business goals.
Our Medical Practice Services Include
Accounting, Auditing & Tax Services
- Financial statement compilations, reviews and audits
- Federal, state and local tax return planning and preparation
- Year-round tax planning for your practice and your doctors
- Fixed asset and depreciation scheduling
- Budget and cash flow forecasting
- Year-end reports of payments to service provider preparation
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Internal control systems and policies development
- Accounting system development and training
- Merger, acquisition and liquidation strategy planning
- Purchase vs. lease analyses
- Health care reform consulting services
- Succession planning
- Buy-sell agreement consulting
- Outsourced Bookkeeping & Accounting
Contact Our Medical Practice Professionals
Are you looking for assistance managing the financial requirements of your medical practice? Our professionals have significant experience helping medical practices manage the diverse set of financial, insurance and other complex requirements. For additional information, please contact Donna McClintock, CPA, at 302.225.0600, or click here to email Donna. In a brief consultation he can assess your situation and determine the best way to proceed.