February 14, 2013 — Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, P.A. (BLS), a certified public accounting and consulting firm with offices in Delaware and Pennsylvania, is proud to announce the following achievements.
The following BLS team members eachpassed all four portions of the uniform certified public accountant exam and received their CPA designation.
- John Alcaro, Joanne Beach, Tini Graff, Karly Laughlin, Kristy Scheler and Saaib Uppal
BLS is proud to announce the following promotions.
- Supervisor / Tax & Small Business department: Jonathan Patterson, CPA
- Senior Accountant / Tax & Small Business department: John Alcaro, CPA, Karly Laughlin, CPA
- Senior Accountant / Accounting & Auditing department: Mark Sweeney
- Staff Accountant II / Tax & Small Business department: Tini Graff, CPA
- Staff II Accountant / Accounting & Auditing department: Saaib Uppal, CPA
- IT Specialist II on behalf of our technology subsidiary, BLS Technologies: Tiffany Roback
- Saaib Uppal, CPA earned his Master’s degree in Accounting from the University of Delaware
- Sara Brandon joined the firm as an Administrative Assistant
About Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, P.A.:
Belfint, Lyons & Shuman was founded in 1923 as a small accounting practice whose staff was committed to building long-standing, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and business associates. Today, with more than 60 professionals, we have become one of the largest and most respected certified public accounting firms in Delaware while never losing sight of our founding commitments. We have a diverse client base and offer services such as: advisory services, assurance, auditing, tax planning & compliance, small business services, litigation support, employee benefit plan audits, succession planning, business & management consulting and corporate services for investment holding companies. Visit our website at www.belfint.com.