Christina Bell, CPA
Accounting & Auditing
I am lucky enough to see the positive social and economic impacts nonprofits have within a community every day. Helping them communicate those impacts to the public through accurate, reliable, and timely financial reporting is my privilege and joy."
Christina has a strong background of audit and financial statement experience. She specializes in serving the accounting and auditing needs of nonprofit organizations, including those of religious organizations, public schools and private schools. Christina frequently works with various organizations to design and report on the application of agreed-upon procedures to help her clients identify opportunities to strengthen their internal control environment. She has extensive personal experience in working with nonprofit organizations which provides her valuable and relevant insight into the needs of her nonprofit clients.
Her strong communication skills allow her to develop her audit team and maintain a positive client relationship. She is also a frequent contributor to the firm’s nonprofit blog – The Belfint Nonprofit Ledger.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce – Superstars in Education/Principal for a Day participant
Boards & Committees
- Active within Asbury Methodist Church of Smyrna
- Traveled abroad in 2010 to serve needy communities through Maddie’s Mission
- Christina’s family supports the March of Dimes and was the 2010 Kent County Ambassador Family
- Volunteer and fundraising advocate within the firm including coordinating activities to raise donations for local nonprofit organizations including the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware, Adopt-A-Family and the Food Bank of Delaware
- Volunteer Coach for the Smyrna-Clayton Little League
- Wilmington College – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting