David Jennings, CPA
Tax & Small Business
The most important thing I can do to ensure a successful relationship is to listen to my client’s needs and help determine the most valuable solution for them."
Dave is the “go-to guy” for technical questions from both clients and team members. Clients receive his full attention because he is keenly aware of the importance of exceptional customer service, getting to know his clients and the technical aspect of their business.
As a CPA and having worked as controller for a local business, Dave ‘gets it’. He can relate to what his clients are experiencing and convert that into the best financial recommendation for them. Whether it is a construction company, a law firm or an entrepreneur, Dave provides insight to his clients translated in a way that everyone understands. He wants to hear about his clients’ day-to-day concerns and assist them with proper planning for their business and for them as individuals.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants – Board Member
- Delaware Chapter of the Construction Financial Management Association – Board Member
- Wilmington Tax Group
Boards & Committees
- Capitol Little League – Treasurer
- Homeowners Maintenance Association for Plum Run – Treasurer
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting