Jonathan Moll, CPA
Accounting & Auditing
We offer a unique value to clients, especially in the major metro markets surrounding Delaware. In Philadelphia, for example, we can provide a cost-efficient solution with the same level of quality that you’d get from a larger national or regional firm."
Ask Jon what drives his energetic and genuine approach to client service and he’ll say, “the thrill of providing solutions.” However, what separates Jon from the rest is his ability to not only solve clients’ problems as they arise, but anticipate issues and provide answers even before his clients realize they have a question.
Jon’s approach to providing exceptional audit service is simple: develop a great audit plan, promote an open and candid line of communication, and provide a team of well trained auditors who are familiar with your industry to carry out the plan. Jon often refers to the size and culture of BLS to be the “perfect blend” for carrying out this plan. With a talented team possessing a wide variety of niche expertise, our efficient approach minimizes the disruption of the process while at the same time maximizing engagement quality. A client even said to him, “That was as close to enjoyable as being audited can be.”
Jon possesses all of the necessary qualities when you are looking for a long-term relationship with a ‘bean counter’ and he prides himself on the ability to listen and understand what clients want. As a result, Jon is often asked to provide his insight at Board meetings or sit on Advisory Committees.
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants – Board of Directors Member/Chair-Elect
- Delaware Association of Nonprofit Agencies
- Delaware Business Times 40 Under 40 – Class of 2015
Boards & Committees
- St. Anne’s Episcopal School in Middletown, Delaware – Board of Trustees Member and Treasurer
- MOT Little League – Volunteer Coach
- MOT Youth Soccer League – Volunteer Coach
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting