Jordon Rosen, CPA, AEP®
Tax & Small Business
It’s important that we are an asset at the table with our client’s financial planner and attorney, or other advisors. We need to be part of the ‘A Team'."
Jordon is a Director and shareholder at BLS and heads the firm’s estate and trust practice. Jordon also provides tax consulting and compliance services to the firm’s higher net worth clients and business owners. He is the Immediate Past President of the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils (NAEPC) and has served as president of the Delaware Estate Planning Council and the Chester County, PA Estate Planning Council. Jordon also serves as Chair of the Tax Committee of the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce, is a member of the AICPA Trust, Estate and Gift Technical Resource Panel and is a member of the editorial board of Thomson Reuters Focus publication.
Jordon is a licensed CPA in Delaware and Pennsylvania and is a member of the Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs, Delaware Society of CPAs and the AICPA Tax Section. He also holds the designation of Accredited Estate Planner and has been recognized multiple years as a 5-Star Wealth Manager by Philadelphia Magazine and Delaware Today.
Jordon is a frequently sought out speaker both locally and nationally on tax planning and related issues and has published more than 100 articles. He has been a frequent television and radio guest and a past host of Money Talk on 1450-WILM. He received his undergraduate degree in Accounting from Temple University and his Master’s degree in Taxation from Widener University.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce – Tax Committee Chair
- Chester County Estate Planning Council
- Estate Planning Council of Delaware
- National Association of Estate Planners and Councils – Immediate Past President
- Wilmington Tax Group – Former Chairman
- Recognized in Delaware Today as a 2014, 2013 and 2012 Five Star Wealth Manager
- Recognized in Philadelphia Magazine as a 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011 Five Star Wealth Manager
- Recognized in 2014 by the Chester County Estate Planning Council for national and local service
to the estate planning profession
- Jewish Community Center Young Leadership Award Recipient in 1996
Boards & Committees
- Delaware Community Foundation – Planned Giving Committee Member
- AICPA Tax Reform Resource Task Force – Committee Member
- 2014 Appointed to Legislative Tax Force to study and improve Delaware’s Unclaimed Property Program
- Trust, Estate and Gift Tax Technical Resource Panel Member
- Temple University – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Widener – Master of Science Degree in Taxation
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)