Stephen Ritchie, CPA
Tax & Small Business
Once in a while our clients hear something at a dinner party that sounds interesting, and they’ll say: 'I want to go in this direction.’ We help them sort out the advantages and disadvantages of ideas they pick up along the way, so they understand both the benefits and the consequences of their choices."
He has more than 30 years’ experience with a variety of business and high net worth clients. Knowing this might lead you to believe that Steve Ritchie has seen it all. And maybe he has. It’s certainly why he inspires our team of small business and tax specialists.
Hallmark qualities of leadership and innovation make Steve the perfect choice when you need an advisor – whether you’re considering expansion, pondering tax strategies or finding the right plan for the success of your business and financial management of your personal wealth.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Recognized as a 2012 SmartCPA in Philadelphia SmartCEO Magazine
- Recognized multiple years as a Delaware FIVE STAR Wealth Manager/Accounting Professional
Boards & Committees
- State of Delaware Board of Pensions – Audit Committee Member
- Delaware CarePlan, Inc. – Vice President
- Caesar Rodney Rotary Club
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting