- This event has passed.
Belfint Briefing: SECURE Act – What Individuals and Businesses Need to Know (Advisors/Referral Sources Session)
February 19 @ 8:00 am - 10:10 amFree
Please join Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, CPAs for our Belfint Briefing related to the biggest changes to the U.S. retirement system since 2006.
We will take a look at the SECURE Act and how the changes will affect Individuals and Businesses.
SECURE Act – What Individuals and Businesses Need to Know
WE WILL LOOK AT:
- Repeal of maximum age for traditional IRA contributions and coordination with qualified charitable distribution rules
- Required minimum distribution age changes
- Post-death required minimum distribution changes
- Section 529 plan expansion
- Kiddie tax changes
- Adoption-of-a-child expense changes
- Compensation definition changes
- IRA and defined contribution plan changes
- Emergency responder changes related to SALT and qualified payments
WHEN: (Due to the topic, we will be holding one session for BLS Clients on 2.13/2020 and one session for
BLS Advisors/Referral Sources on 2.19.2020.)
CLIENT SESSION: February 19, 2020
8:00-8:30am – Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30-10:10am – Presentation
Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, CPAs
Delle Donne Corporate Center
1011 Centre Road, Suite 310
Wilmington, DE 19805
This seminar is eligible for 2 Hours of CPE!
For additional details, please contact Jenni Fleck Jones at email@example.com or 302.573.3901.