- This event has passed.
Belfint Briefing Webinar: Tax Planning in Light of the Pandemic
September 24, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 amFree
Please join Belfint, Lyons & Shuman for our annual Tax Planning Update with a focus on important items that you need to consider in light of the pandemic. There have been multiple new laws, regulations, grants, and changes that will impact almost everyone in 2020. Normally this event is scheduled in December but we thought it was imperative to move our annual event to September to help you with your year end tax situation and provide planning opportunities that you should be thinking about now.
Tax Planning in Light of the Pandemic
WE WILL LOOK AT:
- How the pandemic will impact your 2020 income and taxes
- Retirement planning strategies, COVID distributions, and RMD waiver
- Individual and business strategies for 2020
- Employee retention credits and payroll tax deferrals
- Update on Payroll Protection Program Loans
September 24, 2020
8:30-10:00am – Webinar
BLS Live Webinar
*Zoom details will be sent upon registration
This seminar is eligible for 1 Hour of CPE!
For additional details, please contact Jenni Fleck Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302.573.3901.