- This event has passed.
Belfint Briefing: Top 10 Income Tax Ideas after Tax Reform
December 5, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
Please join Belfint, Lyons & Shuman for a special 1-hour session which will discuss the impact of the 2017 Act on tax planning and what you should do before the end of the year.
Top 10 Income Tax Ideas after Tax Reform
WE WILL LOOK AT:
- Claiming the 20% Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Why “IRA – To-Charity Transfers” (Qualified Contribution Deduction) Make Sense
- Should You Claim the Standard Deduction or Itemize?
- Funding Retirement Accounts
- How A Roth Conversion Could Be Beneficial
- Divorce and Separation Planning
- Planning for New Mortgage Interest, State/Local Taxes and Other Itemized Deductions
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Making Lifetime Gifts in 2018
- Claiming Losses
December 5, 2018
8:00-8:30am – Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30-9:30am – Presentation
We will also be holding a Belfint Briefing related to Estate and Gift Tax Planning Ideas on December 12, 2018.
Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, CPAs
Delle Donne Corporate Center
1011 Centre Road, Suite 310
Wilmington, DE 19805
Jordon N. Rosen, CPA, MST, AEP® – Director – Belfint, Lyons & Shuman CPAs
Valerie C. Middlebrooks, CPA – Principal – Belfint, Lyons & Shuman CPAs
This session is eligible for 1 Hour of CPE!
For additional details, please contact Jenni Fleck Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302.573.3901.