Donna McClintock, CPA
Tax & Small Business
I support businesses by providing the advice they need to minimize tax encumbrances while maximizing their profits. This valued support is paramount to my clients."
Think of Donna as the person who helps you sort through the myriad details and make them into a seamless financial picture. That’s why we think of her as a harmonizer (that and her talent at the keyboard).
Adept at creating scenarios for her clients in small businesses in a diverse group of industries, Donna wants to make sure that you are using your money wisely. And as such, she stands by her clients, helping them consider the consequences of the choices they need to make. Don’t be surprised if she brings you a side-by-side scenario analysis, illustrating the impact of deductions and how they’ll impact cash flow.
Looking for someone to sort out the details? Donna shepherds your decision process to create a clear path to a smart choice.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National CPA Health Care Advisors Association
- Management for Results
- PrimeGlobal Women’s Leadership Group
- Wilmington Tax Group
Boards & Committees
- Christiana Rotary Club – Treasurer
- Delaware Classical Showcase – Former Treasurer (2002-2008)
- Brandywine College, Accounting