You are now leaving the Belfint Lyons Shuman website. Neither Belfint Lyons Shuman nor PrimeGlobal are responsible for the content of the site you are visiting.
“When we talk about value, we talk about how we not only minimize the tax burden, but also maximize profit to the individuals in the business. That’s value.”
– Donna L. McClintock, CPA, Director
Our year-round approach to tax planning can help you anticipate the tax consequences of various financial decisions, so you can make educated choices. Have you come to a fork in the road and aren’t sure which direction to take? Ask us – we provide you with information and resources throughout the year, along with continuous alignment of key tax-saving strategies with your long-term business and individual financial goals.
Our Tax Planning Services Include
Business Tax Planning
- Year-round tax planning for your business and owners
- Cash flow evaluations and development of income shifting strategies
- Choice of entity reviews for new and existing businesses
- Consultations with businesses on tax-related matters
- Multi-state taxation analyses, local nexus and other state tax issues
- Business valuations and net asset calculations for buy/sell agreements
- Succession planning
- Federal and state tax credits
- Purchase vs. lease option analyses
- Unrelated business income tax (UBIT) consultation
Individual Tax Planning
- Year-round tax planning and quarterly estimated payment analysis
- Estate and trust advisory services
- Retirement planning
- Social Security planning and analysis
- Planning updates for tax legislation changes
Contact Our Tax Planning Professionals
Looking for assistance in tax planning? For additional information on our tax planning services, please contact Donna McClintock, CPA at 302.225.0600 or click here to email Donna. In a brief consultation she can assess your situation and determine the best way to proceed.