We reserve the right to change this Policy at any given time and will promptly update the Policy on our Website. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the Website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our Website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our Website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, P.A. is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have implemented measures to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by using modern security practices, which help us safeguard the information we collect online.
We may use the information collected via cookies to:
- allow our website and features on our website to function properly for you as the viewer,
- understand usage patterns on our website,
- identify our website users,
- customize your visits to our website,
- deliver advertising and other content tailored to your interests and suitable for your browser,
- develop contact information about potential or actual customers, and in some cases, such information is linked to other data we collect for such purposes,
- manage and improve our business,
- measure the effectiveness of our marketing and communication efforts,
- manage and improve our website and address technical problems.
We retain and store your personal information only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or as required under applicable data retention policies or applicable law. Federal, state, and local data retention laws and statutes of limitation may impose differing retention periods.
Please note that cookies do not allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Google Analytics & Google Search Console
We use Google Analytics in connection with our Website to gather data to help improve the user experience.
Google Analytics collects anonymous information that is not used to identify a particular. This information helps us better understand how visitors use our Website, and present advertisements, products, and/or services of interest to you.
To learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ Sites or apps”, located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To learn about how to opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit http://tools.Google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Links to Other Websites
Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, P.A. will not lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third parties without your permission. We might do so if the law forces us. If you agree to this Policy or complete one of our information request forms, your personal information will be used when we need to send you promotional materials or reply to your request.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, you may contact our Managing Director at:
Michael T. French, CPA
1011 Centre Road, Suite 310
Wilmington, DE 19805
Last Modified: March 05, 2021