Stephen Ritchie, CPA
Tax & Small Business
As an experienced guide in the financial jungle, I enjoy working with other advisors to customize a complete planning solution, that identifies both the benefits and the risks of our client’s options."
Steve has more than 40 years’ experience assisting small businesses and high net worth clients with a variety of tax planning, trusts and estates, accounting, and consulting issues. As his clients’ trusted advisor, Steve approaches their current and future needs and goals, with an emphasis on quality to provide a personalized solution. In addition, he focuses on being available to assist them throughout the year – not just during tax season. Knowing this might lead you to believe that Steve Ritchie has seen it all. And maybe he has. It’s certainly why he inspires our team of small business and tax specialists.
Hallmark qualities of leadership and innovation make Steve the perfect choice when you need an advisor – whether you’re considering expansion, pondering tax strategies or finding the right plan for the success of your business and financial management of your personal wealth.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Recognized as a 2012 SmartCPA in Philadelphia SmartCEO Magazine
- Recognized multiple years as a Delaware FIVE STAR Wealth Manager/Accounting Professional
Boards & Committees
- State of Delaware Board of Pensions – Audit Committee Member
- Delaware CarePlan, Inc. – Vice President
- Caesar Rodney Rotary Club
- 4H Instructor
- Lifehouse Church, Middletown Delaware – Affliated
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting