Are you looking you looking to gain first-hand knowledge of what a career could look like in a mid-sized, regional public accounting firm but are too early in your college career for an internship? Our half-day virtual Externship/Shadowing Experience, that occurs in August, is for you! During this program, you will have the chance to interact with our current Summer Interns, Staff Accountants, all the way up through Shareholders, to better understand how public accounting firms help their clients succeed. Best of all, our Externs get to add this experience on their resume AND are automatically invited to interview for the Summer Internship Program, when eligible.
What to Expect
- Duration – Half day, virtual experience (due to the number of attendees, our Externship is virtual)
- Welcome from BLS Shareholder
- Virtual Office Tour
- Panel Discussion with Auditing/Tax & Small Business/Corporate & International Services Members
- Panel Discussion with Current Interns
- Overview our College Recruiter about Our Recruiting Process and What We Look for in BLS Team Members