A Typical Organization Loses 5% of Revenue Each Year!
Fraud is never welcome at any business or organization. But let’s face it, fraud happens!
Most people want to believe “it can’t happen here,” but IT CAN.
According to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners:
- The median loss by a single case of occupational fraud is $145,000
- 22% of occupational fraud cases cause losses of more than $1 million
In addition to the obvious financial loss:
- Client/Customer Mistrust
- Damaged Reputation
- Decrease in Employee Morale
BLS’s Forensic Team conducts proactive risk assessments to identify weakness in your financial reporting, evaluate your internal controls and procedures, and help safeguard your organization. Strong internal controls provide reasonable assurance to customers, employees, and investors alike.
Our Forensic Accounting Services:
- Fraud deterrence review
- Investigation of suspected embezzlement
- Investigation of suspected money laundering
- Investigation of suspected accounts receivable fraud
- Reconstruction of accounting records to resolve disputes
- Assisting attorneys with accounting matters
- Expert witness testimony