Small Business Advisory Services
“The key to success in our tax client relationships is that we see our clients more than once a year. When significant business decisions are being made, we should be there to talk with them about it. They need to know their options before the decision is made.”
– Michael T. French, CPA, Managing Director
We help clients with all aspects of creating and growing their small business. Being successful in business means staying abreast of the latest industry trends and continually seeking ways to streamline and improve operations. We advise on effectively balancing the financial, managerial and operational aspects of your business.
We can assist with all facets of your business affairs that impact your financial picture (and that’s just about everything, right?).
Let us guide you – to help your business grow and prosper, and to generate smart financial management skills throughout your company.
Our Small Business Advisory Services
- Business start-up and choice of entity consulting
- Accounting system design, implementation and monitoring services
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Succession planning
- Business valuations
- Forensic accounting
- Employee benefit plan consulting
- Business contraction and expansion
- Merger, acquisition and liquidation
- State nexus issues
- Real estate exchanges
- Outsourced bookkeeping & accounting services
- QuickBooks consulting
- Outsourced marketing and human resources support
Contact Our Small Business Professionals
Are you looking for assistance managing the complex financial requirements of your small business? If so, contact us today! Our professionals have significant experience helping small business owners address multiple financial matters. For additional information, please contact Michael French, CPA, at 302.225.0600, or click here to email Michael. In a brief consultation he can assess your situation and help determine the best way to proceed.