Jenni Fleck Jones
Marketing & College Recruiting
My greatest sense of accomplishment comes when I help others succeed. I am in a position that allows me to not only help the firm, but help everyone achieve their goals. This is why I love my job.”
After joining the marketing team in 2005, Jenni has worked to promote and improve the Firm’s image through a variety of projects. Jenni uses industry metrics to develop and implement marketing strategy and tactics to support the growth of the Firm. Jenni is responsible for coordinating all aspects of internal and external public relations and marketing efforts through regular communications with Firm shareholders, other key management personnel, and media outlets to ensure BLS’s image and actions are marketed to the appropriate target audiences. Along with day-to-day activity, Jenni oversees the facilitation of internal processes and projects of her marketing team. This includes development and execution of a wide variety of brand positioning and lead generation campaigns, events, trade shows, multichannel direct marketing, specialized collateral, content management, and research. Jenni played an integral part in the 2012 Brand Renewal project of BLS and championed a complete website overhaul in 2018. She has been published in various industry channels and has presented on both branding and marketing at local universities and business groups.
Jenni pairs her marketing expertise with human resource initiatives specifically regarding the development of young staff members. She is primarily responsible for the Firm’s college recruiting efforts by attending campus events, mentoring students, and guiding them through a transition into a career at BLS. Furthermore, Jenni finds fulfillment in coaching staff through their specialized development as they reach the next steps in their professional careers.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- Association of Accounting Marketing
- Prime Global – Marketing Directors Special Interest Group – Co-Chair
Boards & Committees
- Ronald McDonald House of Delaware – Marketing Committee Member
- University of Delaware Lerner School of Business Alumni Board – Member & College Support Committee Chair
- University of Delaware Executive Scholars Mentor Program – Mentor
- Goldey-Beacom College – Career Services Advisory Board Member
- Blood Bank of Delmarva – Donor
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Marketing