Business Valuation Services
Business owners often believe that the only time they will need a valuation is when they prepare to sell their company. They often don’t give much thought to a valuation for other purposes. While a valuation is commonly conducted when a business is being sold, many are surprised to find out there are other reasons they may need to have a valuation.
Why Valuations are Needed
- Selling a business
- Looking to purchase another company
- Developing a new shareholder or partner agreement
- Seeking company financing
- Succession planning
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Identifying benchmarks for strategic planning
- Litigation purposes (divorce, partner disputes)
Regardless of the reason for the valuation, it’s important to identify a provider that offers the right mix of technical expertise and practical guidance. Our seasoned roster of certified valuation professionals offers a unique blend of technical expertise and practical experience. We do more than just determine the value of your business; we provide direction on how to use this information for planning purposes or provide litigation support services should they be needed.
BLS valuation professionals take a comprehensive approach to valuing business interests. This is essential because rarely is there an established market for closely held business interests.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the latest market data
- Conduct the latest valuation techniques to arrive an accurate valuation.
- Create a valuation report that is not only accurate but is defensible against outside scrutiny
- Review the latest administrative rulings and other regulatory concerns to ensure your valuation complies with the highest professional standards
Contact Our Business Valuation Professionals
Are you looking assistance conducting a business valuation for planning or other purposes? If so, contact us today! For additional information, please contact Anne Mary Kluska, CPA, CVA, at 302.225.0600, or click here to email Anne Mary. In a brief consultation she can assess your situation and help determine the best way to proceed.