Bryce L. Schelhaas, CPA
Tax & Small Business
To me, it’s all about trust. By building a trusting relationship with client’s, we are able to work together to help reach their financial and business goals.
Bryce has a decade of accounting experience and is a member of the firm’s Tax & Small Business department where he assists a variety of clients with a broad range of services. Bryce specializes in assisting individuals, corporations, and small businesses (partnerships and S-Corps), including medical practices, those invested in real estate, and those with foreign-owned U.S. entities, with many client types and industries scattered in the areas between.
Bryce provides tax planning, tax preparation, accounting services, and QuickBooks maintenance.
As a public accountant, Bryce enjoys the variety of work that most private sectors may not provide. He works to increase trust and confidence to build long-lasting client relationships.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- South Dakota Certified Public Accountants Society
- Wilmington Tax Group
Education & Certificates
- Dordt University – Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting
- Little People of America, Inc. – Finance Director (2017 – Present)