Stephanie Chapman, CPA
Corporate & International Services
I love what I do! The world is becoming smaller every day, and I get to play a part in the adventure by helping people feel more confident in their decisions to expand across borders."
With the support of the firm’s International Services team, Stephanie specializes in providing United States tax compliance and advisory services for foreign entities and U.S. expatriates. Stephanie works with foreign business owners and their advisors to establish their tax residency, develop banking and legal relationships and remain ahead of their various tax exposures. Expatriates benefit from Stephanie’s experience in minimizing tax liabilities through the benefits of treaties and incentives. Stephanie is also responsible for identifying training opportunities for staff as it relates to the International Services division, as well as niche business development and growth.
Stephanie has been published in local trade magazines including Delaware Banker. She has been invited to speak at the IRS Small Practitioner’s Annual Tax Forum; the Delaware Tax Institute; the PrimeGlobal World, North American and Latin American National Tax Conferences; as well as private speaking engagements in the U.K. and Germany to entrepreneurs on expanding to the U.S. market.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wilmington Tax Group
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce
- German American Chamber of Commerce
- PrimeGlobal – International Tax Special Interest Group
- World Trade Center Delaware
Boards & Committees
- AICPA International Tax Technical Resource Panel – Member
- Co-Treasurer of Girls Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay, Troop 79
- Board Member & VP of Prevent Child Abuse of Delaware (2008 – 2014)
- University of West Florida – Bachelors of Arts Degree in Accounting
- University of West Florida – Masters of Accountancy