Christina Bell, CPA
Accounting & Auditing
I am lucky enough to see the positive social and economic impacts nonprofits have within a community every day. Helping them communicate those impacts to the public through accurate, reliable, and timely financial reporting is my privilege and joy."
Christina has a strong background of audit and financial statement experience, including all aspects of grant compliance and single audit testing. She specializes in serving the accounting and auditing needs of nonprofit organizations, which consist of religious, education, membership, and voluntarily health and welfare organizations. She strives to ensure that her clients receive the highest quality of service customized to meet their needs.
Her strong communication skills allow her to develop her audit team and maintain a positive client relationship. She is also a frequent contributor to the firm’s nonprofit blog – The Belfint Nonprofit Ledger.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
Boards & Committees
- Active within the Children’s Ministry at Asbury Methodist Church of Smyrna
- Salvation Army Angel Tree Coordinator for Asbury Methodist Church of Smyrna
- 2018 Volunteer for Down Syndrome Association of Delaware’s ICAN Bike Camp
- Active 5k participant benefiting many local nonprofit organizations
- Volunteer and fundraising advocate within the firm including coordinating activities to raise donations for local nonprofit organizations
- Wilmington College – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting