Kathy Dean-Bradley, CPA
Tax & Small Business
Successful client relationships always result from collaborative efforts with the client and their advisors. I embrace the challenges that each unique client situation brings."
Kathy offers strategic planning and tax compliance services for small businesses and individuals. She regularly engages her clients in the planning and accounting process to improve efficiencies and reduce liabilities. Her ability to connect with people and offer practical and creative solutions go beyond tax compliance and can touch on all aspects of the business and individual needs.
Kathy specializes in serving small businesses, including professional and medical practices, real estate investors and lessors, high net worth individuals, estates & trusts, and nonprofit organizations.
As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Kathy has assisted in the development of training and education programs for the firm and clients. She regularly advises her client on the efficient and effective use of their accounting systems.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chester County Estate Planning Council – President
- Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce
Boards & Committees
- Chester County Community Foundation – Board, Vice Chair and Investment Committee Member
- Cornell University – Bachelor of Science
- Colorado State University – Master of Science
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor