Saaib T. Uppal, CPA, QKA
Accounting & Auditing
I enjoy working with clients across all industries and facets of life. Catering our services to the needs of each client is the best way to ensure satisfaction and make a difference in their operations.
Saaib concentrates his time in the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Section where he assists with audit fieldwork and report preparation. He also has experience in nonprofit and for-profit audits. His personable nature and confidence allow him to clearly communicate with clients, achieving success in working with different niches.
Saaib shares his knowledge by contributing to both the firm’s employee benefit plan audit blog – The Art of the Qualified Plan Audit and the firm’s nonprofit blog – The Belfint Nonprofit Ledger. His articles have been published by The National Institute of Pension Administrators in its newsletters.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- ASPPA Benefits Council of Greater Philadelphia
Boards & Committees
- Islamic Society of Delaware (ISD) – Active Member
- Annual ISD Christina River Cleanup, Back2 School Giveaway, and
Tarbiyah School Construction – Volunteer
- Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans – Mentor
- University of Delaware – Master of Science in Accounting
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, MIS Minor
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- AICPA Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certification