Stacey I. Snyder, CPA, QKA
Accounting & Auditing
I enjoy using my technical background and ability to utilize technical tools to help my clients be more efficient. My career blends two of my passions together, helping clients and utilizing technology.
Stacey began her time with the firm as an intern in the summer of 2011 while completing her degree at Widener University and continued with the firm upon graduation. Stacey has experience in employee benefit plan audits and nonprofit audits. Stacey regularly contributes to the firm’s employee benefit plan audit blog – The Art of the Qualified Plan Audit. Stacey’s blogs have even garnered national attention and have been published in publications such as the The National Institute of Pension Administrators.
Stacey also has QuickBooks and excel expertise, which enables her to assist clients in their day-to-day use of these programs. She helps clients reconcile payroll to pinpoint differences and create complex Excel formulas to assist in calculating deferral corrections. Stacey’s notable dedication and enthusiasm help her to provide excellent client service.
Stacey participates in the firm’s Liaison Group, which coordinates community and firm events. She also assists with the firm’s recruiting efforts, new hire orientation process, and externship program.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- ASPPA Benefits Council of Greater Philadelphia
Boards & Committees
- Diamond State Curling – Board Member
- Proud Rescue Dog Advocate – Rescued 3 Senior Chihuahuas from Faithful Friends, All Mutts Matter, and Senior Dog Haven and Hospice
- Active 5k participant benefiting many local nonprofit organizations
- University of Delaware – Master of Science in Accounting
- Widener University – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Qualified 401(k) Adminstrator (QKA)
- Tax-Exempt & Governmental Plan Administrator (TGPC)
- AICPA Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certification
- AICPA Advanced Defined Benefit Plans Audit Certification
- AICPA Advanced Health and Welfare Plans Audit Certification