Michael French, CPA
You call an architect when you want to build a building, and an attorney when legal advice is necessary, why not call your accountant whenever a money decision is made?"
Michael French is a long-term member of the BLS family; he came to the company as an intern in 1980. Managing the affairs of many of our family-owned business clients possessing multiple entities gives Michael the edge on reducing complexity to understanding.
Relationships are at the center of Michael’s effective financial advice; overcoming challenges and monitoring day-to-day decisions with clients in closely held businesses means knowing them as individuals at least as well as he understands the P&L. When you want to weave disparate entities, details and goals into one firm tapestry of tax advantage, Michael’s your guy. He’s got answers to all of your questions, whether you are adding partners, creating a succession plan or getting financing.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships and Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Wilmington Tax Group
Boards & Committees
- Child, Inc. – Treasurer & Board Member
- Midway Sports Association – Treasurer & Board Member
- Special Olympics of Delaware – Committee Member
- Coach/Youth Sports
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting