Kathryn Schultz, CPA, AEP®
Corporate & International Services
The best part of any work day is when a client comes in, I interpret his information and make sure it’s understood, and he then says he’s enjoyed talking to me. That’s not your typical response to a meeting with an accountant."
Offering perspectives and interpretation of the many financial documents involved in your estate and trusts gives Kathy great satisfaction, and a strong connection to her passion: estate planning. Look for Kathy to resolve issues and give you a sense of ease and trust, and a financial future that creates confidence.
Kathy is instrumental in the firm’s International Services Section which assists with tax compliance and accounting services for international businesses.
Areas of Specialization
Professional Memberships & Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware State Board of Accountancy – President/Board Member
- Delaware Tax Institute – Board Member
- Estate Planning Council of Delaware – Board Member/Vice President/Program Chair
- PrimeGlobal International Tax Group
- Wilmington Tax Group
- World Trade Center of Delaware
- Recognized in Delaware Today Magazine as a 2012 & 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager
- AICPA/DSCPA Women to Watch Award Recipient (2011)
Boards & Committees
- Philadelphia Chapter/Delaware Chapter National Speleological Society – Treasurer/Board Member
- Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife – Volunteer
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting (Cum Laude)